Here you will find some of my favorite images I have shot over the years. Each of these are available for purchase as most other images you find on my website.
Ordering and Purchasing
Ordering, purchasing, and delivering of prints will be handled at my gallery repository: www.chrisfrailey.smugmug.com. From there you can browse various galleries and have choices as to the styles and finishes you would like your fine art to be delivered in. Information on the styles and finishes is listed below the slideshow. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Print Sizes and Finishes
You will find a number of sizes and finishes available to choose from. The print lab that is used is top notch in every facet of the process. They hand color correct each photo to match the color calibration of their printers. This extra step ensures you get the best quality print available.
- Lustre: offers the vibrant colors of glossy with a fingerprint-resistant matte finish. Printed on Kodak Endura Paper
- Glossy: is a shiny finish printed on Kodak Royal Paper (up to 12×30) or Kodak Endura Paper
- Metallic: rich, distinctive prints with a huge WOW! factor. Printed on Kodak Endura Professional Metallic Paper
- Giclee Watercolor: prints made by a large format inkjet printer using premium, archival inks
- Metal Prints: to create MetalPrints we infuse dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets, creating truly archival works of art. These MetalPrints showcase a revolutionary new medium that is highly durable, waterproof, weatherproof, and ultra scratch-resistant. The high-gloss sheen gives your photos a vibrant luminescence with incredible detail and resolution.
- Canvas wraps: prints are a stylish, low-cost alternative to traditional framing wherein the print is wrapped around a stretcher frame so that 1 3/4″ of the photo’s edges are visible on the sides of the frame. Delivered display-ready with hanging hardware attached.
- Canvas Board: prints are mounted onto sturdy Gator Foamboard, a very rigid foamboard and lightweight backing with a white finish.
Ordering and Delivery
Once you have selected your finish and style, your order will be placed in a shopping cart from which you can checkout or continue on with additional selections. Checkout is very similar to most online retailers as you will be asked for your credit card and shipping information. You can enter your email address as well if you would like to be notified when your order ships. After that it is just a short wait of about one week until your new prints arrive. Hooray!
A couple things to consider when ordering prints. Traditional print sizes such as 5×7 and 8×10 will have some cropping applied to them at checkout. You will be given the opportunity on how to apply this crop if you wish. To avoid any cropping choose sizes that have a 2 to 3 ratio which is the native ratio of the camera. How do you figure this out? Simply divide the larger number by the smaller number and see if the answer is 1.5. For example: a 12×18 would be 18/12 = 1.5, therefore no cropping needed.
And finally if you have any questions about ordering prints do not hesitate to contact me. I wold love to help you in anyway possible rather it be on sizing, finishing, etc.