- Up to 2 hours of coverage
- No travel charge within state of Arizona
- If you book a wedding later, price is credited towards selected wedding package
- 2 photographers
- High resolution digital images delivered via online gallery
- 6-hours of coverage
- Includes photos of Getting Ready, Decor, Ceremony, Immediate/Extended Family Portraits, Wedding Party Portraits, Couple Portraits, and beginning of the Reception.
- 2-hour session
- Pre-consultation to discuss wardrobe
- Includes post shoot proofing meeting
I pride myself on giving the best customer service to every client. From custom wedding albums to metal prints, I offer industry leading products. I would welcome an opportunity to chat to see if I’m a good fit for your wedding or photography needs. Please contact me below for our complete Wedding Collection list. We also offer custom quotes if you find a Collection that does not meet your wedding photography needs.
- Destination weddings (contact us)
- Digital collections include high res & social media sized photos
- Above prices do not include sales tax
- We offer a complete line of printed products (metals, albums, prints)
- Full Gallery within 4-weeks of wedding/session
What makes your work different from others?
Having command of natural and artifical light, no situation will keep me from getting you extraordinary imagery. I focus on getting relaxed intimate photos while using what ever light necessary to showcase my couples.
Will we get a print release with our digital images?
Yes. If you wish to have one I will glady provide it.
How many photographers will be at our wedding?
Each of our wedding collections includes two photographers.
Do you photgraph eloplements?
So glad you asked. Yes, I do as this is an expanding area into our business. Please contact us for further information on special discounted pricing for elopements!!
Do we have to order prints through you?
You do not have to. However we do recommend going through us as we use the best photographic labs in the country. The difference in quality is huge compared to box store prints. It’s why we encourage our clients to let us help them when ordering their heirloom prints.
We have more questions?
Alright then, I am happy to get those answered. Please contact me at the form below, or at [email protected], or call me at 480-223-8615.
Get in Touch